Mobile Facial & Body Exfoliation
A soothing experience to boost your skin regeneration at a deeper level;
- Cleanse your skin of pollutants, impurities & excess oil
- Extract the whiteheads & blackheads
- Repair sun damage and nourish your skin,
- Brighten dull skin, etc.
Picture Your Home Beauty Treatment
In our Beauty Blog
- Body Scrub Treatment – How to Get Smooth & Soft Skin
- Lemon, Turmeric & Baking Soda Home-made Facial Mask
What are the steps of a deep cleansing facial treatment?
1. Cleansing; to remove harmful environmental pollutants, impurities, and excess oil.
2. Exfoliation; to remove dead skin cells.
3. Masking; for a deep cleanse and brighten the complexion.
4. Steaming; to open up the pores, soften blackheads for easier removal and promote circulation. We bring the steamer with us.
3. Extraction; to purify the pores and remove blackheads.
5. Toning; to close the pores and give your skin a smoother and more polished look.
6. Moisturizing; to protect the skin’s barrier from irritation, reduce dryness, and revive your skin from dryness.
4. A facial massage; to flush out toxins and excess fluid to relieve congestion, improve circulation, depuff, define, smooth fine lines and wrinkles, and relax facial tension resulting in improved health and appearance of the skin.
Do you bring the facial steamer?
Yes. We bring all the necessary equipment; the steamer, clean linen, products, etc. We will need access to electricity contact and water supply.
Which facial products do you bring?
We use dead-sea-based facial products which we have tested, trust, and know are safe even for sensitive skin. Some ladies prefer we use their own facial products.
Do you do men’s facial?
Yes, but only when the wife/girlfriend makes the appointment on behalf of their man.
Do you do (pre-)teens facials?
Yes. Because of their sensitive skin we prefer to use gentler home-made facial treatments for them. Contact us to make a reasonably priced quote for you.
What are the benefits of facial & body exfoliation?
We’re always shedding & growing new skin cells. A facial/body scrub helps get rid of the dead skin cells which otherwise hang onto you causing problems like breakouts, scaly patches, etc
Last Updated on October 5, 2022