Facial & Body Scrub Treatment at Home
Picture Your Experience
We use dead-sea-based facial products which are safe even for sensitive skin.
We use the spatula to place facial products on the client’s face.
If you prefer, you can use your own facial products.
We bring the linen to cover you as the coffee sits on your skin after the scrub.
Once the scrubbing gloves are used, we leave them behind with the client or dispose of them.
What are the steps of a deep cleansing facial treatment?
1. Cleansing; to remove harmful environmental pollutants, impurities, and excess oil.
2. Exfoliation; to remove dead skin cells.
3. Masking; for a deep cleanse and brighten the complexion.
4. Steaming; to open up the pores, soften blackheads for easier removal and promote circulation. We bring the steamer with us.
3. Extraction; to purify the pores and remove blackheads and whiteheads.
5. Toning; to close the pores and give your skin a smoother and more polished look.
6. Moisturizing; to protect the skin’s barrier from irritation, reduce dryness, and revive your skin from dryness.
4. A facial massage; to flush out toxins and excess fluid to relieve congestion, improve circulation, depuff, define, smooth fine lines and wrinkles, and relax facial tension resulting in improved health and appearance of the skin.
Do you bring the facial steamer?
Yes. We bring all the necessary equipment; the steamer, clean linen, products, etc. We will need access to electricity contact and water supply.
Which facial products do you bring?
We use dead-sea-based facial products which we have tested, trust, and know are safe even for sensitive skin. Some ladies prefer we use their own facial products.
Do you do men’s facial?
Yes, but only when the wife/girlfriend makes the appointment on behalf of their man.
Do you do (pre-)teens facials?
Yes. Because of their sensitive skin we prefer to use gentler home-made facial treatments for them. Contact us to make a reasonably priced quote for you.
What are the benefits of facial & body exfoliation?
We’re always shedding & growing new skin cells. A facial/body scrub helps get rid of the dead skin cells which otherwise hang onto you causing problems like breakouts, scaly patches, etc
How soon can I have an appointment?
We work with advance bookings; 1-60 days from today.
All the slots currently available will be shown to you on the calendar on our booking page.
You have more slots 1-2 weeks ahead if you combine services from different professionals in one appointment.
Which areas do you reach?
We visit residents throughout Nairobi county (except suburbs in the east).
Our reach extends to nearby towns on the borders of Kiambu, Kajiado, and Machakos counties e.g Juja, Kiambu, Ruiru, Kikuyu, Tatu city, Ruaka, Syokimau, Mlolongo, Kitengela, Athi-river, Rongai, and Ngong etc.
Check out our mapped service coverage to confirm your location.
Can I book for someone else?
Yes. Indicate on the notes for whom the appointment is if not for yourself.
Last Updated on January 26, 2024