Hallo there! I am Vivian (Viv), a graduate of Vera beauty college and Kenya institute of management with diplomas in beauty therapy and business management. My specialties are; massage, sugar waxing, body scrub & facials.
When the spa I worked at suddenly closed in 2019, I established Viv’s in-Houz spa to make wellness and beauty services more accessible and convenient by delivering affordable services to the client’s home, hotel ensuite, or office.
Before becoming a freelancer, I perfected my skills in beauty therapy over the years having worked for the Kenya defence health clubs (2014-2016) and Afrodise beauty salon (2017), and LYNK (2018-2020).
While our focus is on ladies, we also offer selected services to their spouses (all services except waxing & body scrub) and to the corporate (only chair massage).
Viv’s in-Houz Spa mainly serves in Nairobi. Our reach extends to selected neighbourhoods like Ruaka, Ngong, Mlolongo, Rongai, Kiambu, Juja, Syokimau, and Ruiru.
Why should you consider becoming our client? Because;
- We are punctual, reliable, equipped, and hygienic.
- Booking is hassle-free and instant.
- Cancellation and rescheduling is hassle-free when you register an account on the website.
- Only 10% deposit is required via MPESA or Card.
- Appointments are available 1-30 days in advance.
- We use sugar wax made of sugar, lemon, and water which is less painful than other types of wax because the paste never sticks to your skin.
- In all massages, we give a choice of essential oils including eucalyptus, lemon, jasmine, lavender, and rosemary.
- We won the African Excellence Awards (2021) for the Most Innovative Mobile Beauty Spa – Nairobi
Why did I launch Viv’s in-Houz Spa?
Wellness and beauty treatments are an integral part of our well-being and balance in life. Nonetheless, with the busy schedules, family commitments and the annoyance of traffic in Nairobi, one of the things taken off our agenda is time for ourselves.
As a young mother in Nairobi, I know how difficult it can be to balance work and family and still find time for yourself. I grew up in a village and a culture where a woman’s well-being was and still is in the last place. It is, however, a no-brainer and known that ‘a happy woman makes a happy home’ and ‘you are most productive at work when relaxed’. As such, your well-being as a woman is pivotal to the happiness and success of those around you and your own self.
Visiting people in the comfort and privacy of their own space builds a level of trust that I am very honored to have from each and every client.
I work together with two competent therapists (Ann and Fidelis) to supplement some of the services that I can not offer i.e prenatal massage, and manicure and pedicure. The partnering therapists and I worked together with Lynk (2019-2020) and this partnership gives us an opportunity to continue supporting each other.
In The News
Last Updated on October 6, 2021