We bring soothing & Enriching spa experiences to your home in Nairobi/outskirts.
How it Works
1. Select your services: Massage, sugar waxing, facial, body scrub, & mani-pedi. Our focus is on ladies, but we also offer services to the spouse (except waxing & body scrub ) & the corporate (chair massage)
2. Indicate your location zone: Nairobi county or outskirts
3. Pick your best date & hour 1 – 60 days ahead
4. Enter your contact details & address or pin location
5. Pay 10% deposit by MPESA/VISA/Mastercard
6. Receive an instant SMS & email confirmation
7. Await punctual service in your comfort & convenience: Expect a reminder 3 hrs before
Waxing & Threading
Massage & Reflexology
Facial & Body Scrub
Manicure & Pedicure
We Bring the Spa to You
No travel fee is charged if you reside within Nairobi county. Are you on the outskirts (Ruiru, Ruaka, Kiambu, Juja, Tatu City, Ngong, Rongai, Mlolongo, and Syokimau)? We will still come but with a travel charge of Ksh 500-700.
You can easily confirm on this map whether your location is within our service reach.
Our spa packages are carefully crafted to deliver luxe combinations of our most popular spa services at a discounted price.
The bundles make for the perfect spa day and are ideal for special occasions and special someone.
Looking For The Perfect Gift?
Give the Gift of Time!
Our vouchers are a perfect gift for her birthday, anniversaries, and even wedding gifts.
The lucky recipients can celebrate and indulge themselves at their own convenience creating special and unique moments to last a lifetime.
Choose from six templates and choose how much to gift.
Haven’t found what you are looking for? Send us an email for a quote.
You Are in Good Hands
1. We listen to your requirements.
Each appointment begins with a consultation to discuss your concerns, likes and assess your health condition.
We take time to walk you through each of our treatments, explaining what you’ll be experiencing every step of the way from beginning to end.
2. We use products that we trust and have tested.
We use sugar paste for a less painful waxing experience and products from trusted brands including The Body Shop and Revolution for beauty treatments.
3. We give you the best value for your money.
Our prices are delicately balanced to ensure excellent service and sustainability.
In all massages, we give a choice of essential oils including eucalyptus, lemon, jasmine, lavender, and rosemary.
Meet Your Therapists
Specialty: Massage, waxing, eyebrow shaping, facials, & body scrub.
Vivian is a graduate of Vera beauty college and Kenya institute of management with diplomas in beauty therapy and business management.
Specialty: Manicure & pedicure
Fidelis is a versatile beautician who has in recent years specialized in manicure and pedicure.
Experience: 7+ years (Gym plaza, Eleezars executive spa, Afrodise, LYNK)
Specialty: Prenatal massage, hot stone massage, & lymphatic drainage massage. She is also the double during a couple’s massage.
Ann is an experienced massage and beauty therapist. She has worked with numerous clients all over Kenya in personal care regimens.
Experience: 7+ years (Splash Spa, Beauty Connection, Pals spa, LYNK)
Accessible. Anywhere. Anytime.
Conveniently access Viv’s in-Houz Spas’ website on your home screen with one touch. Save data and time the next time you visit the website to book an appointment or read our magazine posts.
Be Inspired By Our Magazine
- 7 important points to note when preparing for full-body massage
- Vajacial, Vagacial, or Bikini Facial – What is it?
- Am getting a Brazilian waxing – What should I know prior to the appointment?
Re-defining the spa experience since 2019
What Our Clients Say
All Your Questions Answered
Last Updated on January 17, 2022